Friday, January 11, 2008

I Know the Neighborhood

When it’s time to buy or sell a home, you want someone who knows the neighborhood where you live. I grew up in Ann Arbor, and have lived in Saline since 1985, so I know those neighborhoods the best. I’ve sold homes from Monroe (south) to Brighton (north), from Novi (east) to Jackson (west), and have covered nearly everywhere in Washtenaw County. Here are my statistics since 2000:

Ann Arbor - 26 homes sold, 27 buyers bought
Saline - 24 homes sold, 17 buyers bought
Ypsilanti - 11 homes sold, 23 buyers bought
Western areas - 7 homes sold, 10 buyers bought
Other areas - 5 homes sold, 14 buyers bought

All together - 73 homes sold, 91 buyers bought

So when you evaluate a Realtor, be sure to ask how well they know your neighborhood!

No comments: