Monday, December 31, 2007

Have You Heard What They Said?

If you're wondering what kind of an agent I am, here are a few recent samples of comments from clients - many of whom write a very nice "Thank You" note after our transaction is complete.

Happy Reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Thanks. That was a very satisfying operation, and I’m very pleased with how smoothly it went. You did a splendid job of managing all the details, and your efforts are appreciated very much.”
W.B.


“Thanks again for making time to come to the closing. I know you must have been very busy just getting back from vacation. We appreciate all of your help in selling our home. You helped make the process go smoothly and quickly.”
V.M.


“…we were talking about how easy you make everything in this transaction, compared to our last experience. We are happy that we were able to make such a quick turnaround on this property…”
R.C.


“I am still very thankful for all of you who worked so hard with me to make this possible and appreciate it more than you know.”
S.G.


“Thank you for all your help and patience with me.”
J.G.


“We would feel really confident referring our friends to you because you have been incredibly dedicated as we have explored this option over the past year.”
L.R.


“We just wanted to say thank you for all of the time and hard work you did for us. You made us feel special.”
J.A.


“…wanted to let you know I am very satisfied with the service Vance has provided. I would not hesitate to use him again.”
G.N.

If you'd like to find out more about how I work, please call!

No comments: