Friday, August 17, 2007

What's The Point?

There are so many blogs on the web today, so you might ask “What’s The Point?” in creating a new one? The point of this blog is to present my observations and opinions on the state of the residential real estate market in the Ann Arbor area in Michigan.

I began my career as a full-time Realtor in 1994, following experience as a Plant manager, Materials manager, and Quality Assurance manager for local Automotive suppliers. I presently hold the title of Associate Broker with Real Estate One – Ann Arbor. I am also a graduate of the Realtor Institute (GRI).

In my career, I have closed over 230 transactions, for over $42 million in total sales. I grew up in Ann Arbor (Newport, Forsythe, Huron HS) and presently live in Saline with my family. I have sold properties from South Lyon to Dundee, from Clinton to Canton, and specialize in my “hometowns” of Ann Arbor and Saline.

My clients have recognized my professionalism and attention to detail. I have earned the designation of QSC, or Quality Service Certification, which less than 20,000 of the nation’s 1 million+ Realtors have earned. I have served the Ann Arbor Area Board of Realtors (AAABOR) as a Director from 1997-2004, as Treasurer, and as the 2004 President of the AAABOR. I have also served as a member of the Public Policy committee at the Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR).

I have earned both an MBA (Finance and Marketing) and a Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering from The University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, and I look forward to serving your Real Estate needs.

1 comment:

Missy said...

Welcome to the blogging world Vance. The Point is everyone has a voice and an opinion. To learn all about blogging and meet people from all over the country. I suggest you sign up at activerain where you can cut your teeth and learn all about SEO for you blog.